ENHANCE YOUR CAREER BY JOINING US!!
Northgate Veterinary Surgery and St Vincents Vets; (Northgate & Virginia QLD) have a unique and exciting opportunity for YOU to join US!!
Our team has:
- FIVE vets who are mature, highly experienced, accessible, and motivated to work alongside you to deliver best practice medicine and support your personal career growth.
- THIRTEEN nurses who are passionate, committed and highly trained to support you in your role to provide the best in patient care comfort and safety.
- A dedicated, caring and professional practice manager to lead you and the team through all that life in a busy practice has to offer.
- TWO beautiful purpose-built well-equipped locations in Brisbane inner North
Drs Bernie Bredhauer and Megan Bredhauer (aka Parker) are classmates from UQ 1991 and husband and wife who have owned the practice for twenty years. Our family-run, small animal practice is located across two locations in Brisbane’s leafy northern suburbs. Our team services a loyal and dedicated client base and makes a positive difference daily to the lives of pets and people. We strive for excellence in veterinary science and encompass our core values of integrity, professionalism, cooperation, love and responsibility in every aspect of our work.
Our team is highly skilled and driven, with a passion for knowledge acquisition and skills development. We offer our veterinarians study leave, encourage continuous education and arrange rounds and dinner-and-learn sessions. Our practice principles are 30+ years graduated and along with our practice manager offer continued support and resources to all our vets as required. We have a strong focus on mental health and wellbeing, with peer support, two Mental Health First Aid providers and telephone counselling available to all staff.
Across the two locations, our facilities consist of digital x-ray, ultrasound, iM3 dental x-ray, Idexx Catalyst, Procyte and Sedivue and multiparameter anaesthetic monitoring.
What We Are Looking For
A veterinarian registered in QLD who is a genuine team player with
- Integrity and a good sense of humour
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a busy fast paced environment
- Solid business acumen
- Strong client and patient focus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with both clients and co-workers
- A passion for veterinary science and a commitment to develop through ongoing learning
We offer a competitive salary in line with experience.
We are open to negotiating the hours you are seeking.
For more information or to apply with CV and cover letter; please contact our Practice principals:
Dr Megan Bredhauer on phone 0407 843 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Dr Bernie Bredhauer on phone 0400 704 0700 or email email@example.com; or
Practice Manager Ms Holli Dixon on 0422 859 152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.